For all hair types, especially dry, thirsty and chemically treated hair
- Safe on keratin-treated hair and hair pieces
- Repairs and restores the hair
- Sulfate, gluten, soy and paraben free cleansing
- Created with skincare cleansers
- As far away from a sulfate as possible
- Helps control frizz and preserve color
Did you know…
- LOMA’s Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner is the most hydrating, reparative and luxurious duo that LOMA offers.
- LOMA’s founder, David Hanen, absolutely loves the Nourishing Shampoo. It is one of his favorite products!
- When used on fine or thin hair, no conditioner is required.
How to use
How to use
What Makes Us Different
Most professional brands don't make their own products, but at Loma, we source, formulate, manufacture, and fill all of our own products!
Nature + Science
A key practice with LOMA formulation is in addressing the needs of the hair through chemistry. LOMA products protect, repair and rebuild the internal structure of hair.
Did You Know…
We innovated the use of aloe vera gel in the salon industry. We infuse water with concentrated organic aloe vera powder, which creates the #1 ingredient in our products.
NON TOXIC. NON HARMFUL.
RENEWABLE, SUSTAINABLE BEAUTY
Love you products
Great product been using for years
This shampoo smells so good and leaves my hair so soft.
It’s great! I’ve been using them for many years now.
The new Shine line. It’s fabulous. Softness and luster. I keep 3 lines. In my shower. Nourish for normal use; Violet when my silver needs a boost; Shine for a little extra when I have plans. You need to use these products. Your hair will thank you.